We all have that drive to look amazing and in shape not only does it accentuates your figure but also it makes us feel more confident be it when we are out in public or even when we are addressing someone personally.
Come-on who doesn’t dream of having that perfect toned body we all do! But let’s except that it’s been strenuous dogging the belly fat so here listed below are some easy formulas to lose your belly fat.
- Eat Plenty of Soluble fiber as consumption of it will help fight belly fat. As soluble fiber absorbs water and forms a gel that helps to slow down food as it passes through your digestive system. Various studies have proved that this type of fiber promotes weight loss by helping you feel full so it’s natural that you eat less. Some perfect sources of soluble fiber include Brussels sprouts, avocados, legumes, blackberries, flaxseeds and shirataki noodles.
- Avoid consumption of Tran’s fat as they are generated by pumping hydrogen into unsaturated fats. These fats have straight association towards inflammation, heart disease, insulin resistance and abdominal fat gain. They are usually found in margarines and spreads, and are also added to some packaged foods. So one who is looking towards loosing belly fat should read ingredient labels carefully and stay away from products which contain Tran’s fat it could also be listed as “partially hydrogenated” fats.
- Alcohol consumption in small amounts can serve towards health benefits but consuming way out of proportion is not only lethal for health but is also a serious cause of belly fat gain. Observational studies suggest that heavy alcohol consumption leads to increase in risk of central obesity.
Cutting down on the excess consumption of Alcohol will surely help you to reduce your belly fat although you are allowed to consume in small proportions.
- Cut down on your sugar consumption as it contains fructose, and excess sugar consumption has been a cause of several chronic diseases like obesity, fatty liver disease, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Researches prove that there is direct relation between high sugar intake and increased abdominal fat.
Not only sugar but also healthy sugar options like honey should be used with cautions.
- Try removing some time from your daily schedule and practice some exercise it’s a must do for everyone those who are looking for good health and great figure. Practicing any exercise like brisk walking, jogging, aerobics, running, dancing, cycling, swimming etc. can really help to burn a lot of calories. While you do the exercise the most important thing is how often you do and how much you do rather what intensity you do with.
- One who is looking to lose weight must cut down on carb and increase the intake of protein in their diet. One need not follow a strict low-carb diet as simply replacing refined carbs with unprocessed starchy carbs will help to improve metabolic health and reduce belly fat. High protein intake leads to release of the fullness hormone PYY, which tends to decreases appetite and promotes fullness.
Protein also helps in raising your metabolic rate and retains muscle mass during weight loss.
- Try different alternatives to burn calories like taking stairs instead of elevators, park your car at few miles away from your actual destination or walk instead of driving. If you have a sedentary job, consider get a treadmill and try working out for at least 30 minutes a day. Aim to walk at least 10,000 steps a day. Try to walk everywhere within a reasonable distance. If you take small such initiatives it in true sense makes a huge difference.
- Researches show that people deprived of sleep tend to build belly fat so try getting at least 7 hours of sleep a day. The condition called sleep apnea, where breathing actually stops intermittently during the night, has also been linked to excess built up of visceral fat.
So it’s completely in our hand to choose a lifestyle where we want to be in so why not we choose something good and something which we feel confident and happy about all the time.
Image Source – Google Images