Ringer tees are the perfect style partner when it comes to your solid color Tshirts game. Solid must not be kept out of fashion, ever.
With contrast piping, that draws everyone’s eyes towards your biceps and the widest part of your neck, these basics highlight your second most manliest parts (please don’t ask where the first ones are). Part heartthrob camp counselor, part rock ‘n’ roll frontman, ’70s-inspired ringer T-shirts have just the perfect collection of retro flavor for summer and it appears very promising for your wardrobe. Throw them with a pair of chinos/jeans and you are good to go.
The throwback athletic basic makes any lazy day jeans-tee outfit look cooler and more comfortable for men. Isn’t this exactly what we want? No one wants heavy sweaty pants or over the board high neck shirt as it makes things go uncomfortable. So this fall, we’re exploring those that bring heavy vintage vibes without digging down a hole in your pocket. Just a pro tip: Wanna make sure your tee fits exactly right? Look for one that’s slim through the body with sleeves and that end halfway down your upper arm.
Here are some we’re happy to recommend right now for the fall collection 2017 –
1. Put aside your grey solids as this black and white turns high the contrast.
2. When we say put your trust in blues and whites, you got to do it with further a-do!
3. Feel cozy and rap your arms in gold.
4. Pledge Your Allegiance to Université Saint Laurent.
5. Shine bring in sun drenched yellow.
6. Remix a 90’s old sportswear collection into trendies.
7. Marc jacobs go-to-beach collection $195 mrporter.com
8. Not aware of this brand? Surely by the time you might be googling it.
9. The shaggy sports obey collection at $120
10. This is by far the best pick. Trendy yet peppy and affordable. A must buy.
Image Source – Google Images