Sleeping is probably the most important activity of every human’s life and getting the right amount of sleep has numerous health benefits but What if I tell you that there are health benefits attached to sleeping naked!
Sound insane and crazy though doesn’t it but yes, it’s true there are several proven health benefits attached to sleeping naked.
Let’s check out on some of the prime benefits of sleeping naked:
- Foremost and the most the important advantage of sleeping naked is to get peaceful and deeper sleep. Lots of researches show that sleeping in cooler rooms helps you to give a peaceful sleep so what if you don’t have one so its best idea to sleep without your pajamas and save it for your play time with your dogs. While you sleep it’s the natural tendency that your body temperature falls down but layering with heavy pajamas and blanket will disrupt that.
- Lying naked in the bed with your partner has found to generate a boost of oxytocin a hormone having lots of health benefits. When there is Skin-to-skin contact between you and your partner impulses tend to trigger the brain leading to release of oxytocin, which has a protective effect on the heart, as it lowers blood pressure, reduces anxiety and boosts the immune system.
- Being Confident just not helps us to feel good but also its one of the path to success. According to University of Melbourne study it was found that confident people earn higher wages and get promoted more often than their less confident counterparts. So sleeping naked makes you feel more comfortable in your own skin. As you are comfortable with your own body it helps to elevate your self-esteem and confidence.
- In order to fall asleep, the body temperature needs to drop by about half a degree and in order to stay asleep, the body temperature needs to be regulated, so in this process if the body temperature does not fall and if you are feeling hot then brain will wake itself to know why it’s so hot that you aren’t getting the sleep.
So the best advantage of sleeping naked is that it’s easier for your body to cool down quicker, and to maintain the lower body temperature that your brain wants to achieve.
- According to a British bed sheet company survey on 1000 couple it was found that people who sleep in the buff have happier love lives. It showed that nude sleepers were happy with their relationship, compared to the pajama wearers.
- There is no denial in the fact that sleeping naked is going to increase the skin contact with your partner it will not only give boast in the feel good hormone (oxytocin) but combining all these things it will also lift up your mood and finding yourself often in the mood of having sex. So sleeping nude in bed will surely enhance your sex life.
- If you and your lady are trying to have a baby, than there couldn’t be a better reason for you to ditch your boxers at night. Researchers from the National Institute of Child Health and Development and Stanford University studied over 500 men, each of whom dictated their own sleep habits and choice of underwear, for one year. After a year they found out that the men’s who wore boxers during day and slept nude during the nights had better sperm quality compared to the men’s who 24/7 wore tighter underwear had damaged DNA in their sperm.
- For women who wear tight hugging underwear it can be a warm, moist breeding ground for the bacteria that opens door for several infections. So by sleeping nude and letting air in and out it can help your private parts keep healthy and clean.
After, going through all these amazing health benefits of sleeping naked I don’t think any more of convincing is required for you to ditch your pajamas straight away.
Image Source – Google Images